Monday, November 16, 2009
















Here is my Thanksgiving list for 2009. I give thanks for:

cell wall integrity/ oatmeal/ that my head still faces forward/ Goths and Visigoths/ trauma centers/ my squirrel hat/ that none of my family is currently behind bars/ book nooks/ trepanning to let out the devils/ vegetable medley/ Z-pack/ my brand new leopard skin pillbox hat/ garden boots/ Queen Anne Cherry pie filling/ muddling through/ cellos and french horns/ my go cart/ my other go cart/ the cloths of heaven/ Xerox machines/ the quick brown fox/ laptops/ animal crackers/ potato soup/ body stockings/ piece of me/ puppy dog pie/ Iowa Basic Skills/ simple tools/ the horrible dreadful mistake/ for "everything about it is wrong"/ neural networks/ George Orwell.

That is a complete load of bricks, not shy of a single brick. I guess the Christmas Wish List is next.